- Side profiles, studioLine black anodised
- zoneLight: Stylish blue LEDs dynamically illuminate the cooking zones to visually show each cooking scenario.
- 80 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Cooking zones will be automatically joined or separated based on the shape and size of the cookware placed.
- 2 extended flexInduction zones: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone or even place it laterally.
- Cooking zone front left: 200 mm, 230 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 200 mm, 230 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 200 mm, 230 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 200 mm, 230 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Dual lightSlider: directly control the power on the two illuminated touch bars (invisible when switched off).
- 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Acoustic signal
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Count up timer
: shows how much time has passed since starting the timer (e.g. for potatoes).
Time saving & efficiency
- Power boost setting
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- panBoost: heat up pans faster than at the highest standard level while protecting the pan coating.
- powerMove plus: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- flexMotion: when moving a pot to a different cooking zone, this feature transfers all previous settings to the new zone at the touch of a button.
- quickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- reStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- fryingSensor plus with 5 temperature settings: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- Dish assistant: easily find the right temperature setting for a certain dish via the home connect app.
- Home Connect - enables Remote Monitoring no matter where you are, with the easy-to-use Home Connect App: check if the hob is switched off even when not at home, and find recipes or additional functions in the Home Connect app.
- cookConnect - hood control (with Wi-Fi enabled hood): automatically activates the hood when cooking, thanks to the WiFi connection of hob and suitable hood.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel pause: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy Consumption Display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 812 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 750 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
- adjustment strip 750 - 780 mm included
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Total number of positions that can be used at the same time||4|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x (40,0 x 23,0 cm), 1 x (40,0 x 23,0 cm)|
|Power of the heating elements||4 x 2.2 (3.7) kW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Main colour of product||Black|
|Energy consumption of hob||185.0 Wh/kg|
|Included accessories||1 x adjustment strip 750 - 780 mm|
Size and weight
|Dimensions||51 x 812 x 520 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||490 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||500 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||750 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||780 mm|
|Depth for installation||51 mm|
|Appliance height above the worktop||6.0 mm|
|Connection Rating||7,400 W|
|Nominal power||220-240 V|
|Length of electrical supply cord||110 cm|
|Plug type||no plug|
|User interface||Dual lightSlider|
|hotplate control settings||17 power levels|
|Cooking zone flexibility||2 FlexZones extended|
|Infrared cooking sensor||No|
|cookingSensor Plus ready (sensor available as additional purchase)||No|
|Setting transfer function||Yes|
|Keep warm function||Yes|
|Step Flame technology - 9 steps||No|
|dishwasher safe pan support||No|
|Home Connect Features||Remote Diagnostics|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|