- Side profiles
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- 2 extended flexInduction zones: use cookware of any shape or size anywhere within the 40cm long zone or even place it laterally.
- Cooking zone front left: 230 mm, 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 230 mm, 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 230 mm, 190 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 230 mm, 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- fullTouch TFT Display: easily operate the hob using the touch display and explore all available functions thanks to full-text information and images.
- 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Acoustic signal
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Count up timer
: shows how much time has passed since starting the timer (e.g. for potatoes).
Time saving & efficiency
- Power boost setting
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- panBoost: heat up pans faster than at the highest standard level while protecting the pan coating.
- powerMove plus: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- flexMotion: when moving a pot to a different cooking zone, this feature transfers all previous settings to the new zone at the touch of a button.
- quickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- reStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- cookControl Plus: easily find the right temperature setting for a certain dish in the touch display.
- cookingSensor Plus ready (sensor available as additional purchase): prevents overboiling of pots with the automatic temperature regulation of the sensor (attached to the pot).
- 5 frying and 5 cooking levels: prevents overcooking with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- Home Connect - enables Remote Monitoring no matter where you are, with the easy-to-use Home Connect App: check if the hob is switched off even when not at home, and find recipes or additional functions in the Home Connect app.
- cookConnect - hood control (with Wi-Fi enabled hood): automatically activates the hood when cooking, thanks to the WiFi connection of hob and suitable hood.
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel pause: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy Consumption Display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 602 x 520
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Total number of positions that can be used at the same time||4|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x (38,0 x 23,0 cm), 1 x (38,0 x 23,0 cm)|
|Power of the heating elements||4 x 2.2 (3.7) kW|
|Main colour of product||Black|
|Energy consumption of hob||185.0 Wh/kg|
Size and weight
|Dimensions||51 x 602 x 520 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||490 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||500 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||560 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||560 mm|
|Depth for installation||51 mm|
|Appliance height above the worktop||6.0 mm|
|Connection Rating||7,400 W|
|Nominal power||220-240 V|
|Length of electrical supply cord||110 cm|
|Plug type||no plug|
|User interface||fullTouch TFT Display|
|hotplate control settings||17 power levels|
|Cooking zone flexibility||2 FlexZones extended|
|Infrared cooking sensor||No|
|cookingSensor Plus ready (sensor available as additional purchase)||Yes|
|Setting transfer function||Yes|
|Keep warm function||Yes|
|Step Flame technology - 9 steps||No|
|dishwasher safe pan support||No|
|Home Connect Features||Remote Diagnostics|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|