- Hot air.
Eco hot air.
Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Hot air + bottom heat.
Hot air + 1/3 bottom heat.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
Full surface grill.
Baking stone function.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Personalisation of automatic programmes.
- Information key with use indications.
- Front-hinged door with 90° door opening angle.
- Three-point core temperature probe with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Automatic programmes.
- Rotisserie spit.
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Rapid heating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer (certified by Star-K).
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 3 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN (recommended) or wireless via WiFi.
- The availability of the Home Connect functionality depends on the availability of the Home Connect Services in your country. Home Connect Services are not available in every country – for further information please check: www.home-connect.com
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic system.
- Gaggenau enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyser.
- The door panel surface of the appliance extends 40 mm from the furniture cavity.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 90 mm from the furniture cavity.
- For installation underneath cooktops: Distance between the underside of the cooktop and the top edge of the oven cavity: min. 15 mm. The planning notes for the cooktops (particularly regarding ventilation, gas/electric connection) must be taken into account.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- The main socket needs to be planned outside of the niche.
- The LAN port can be found at the back on the upper left side.
- Energy efficiency class A at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D.
- Total connected load 5.4 KW.
- Plan a connection cable.
- Plan a LAN cable.
- Power consumption standby/display on 0.7 W.
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.5 W.
- Power consumption standby/network 1.5 W.
- Time auto-standby/display on 20 min.
- Time auto-standby/display off 20 min.#
- Time auto-standby/network 20 min.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.