- 2 two-ring high output burners (165 W – 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- 2 two-ring standard burners (165 W – 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level adjustment plus simmer function.
- Automatic fast ignition.
- Simmer function.
- Three-part cast pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted, with or without an appliance cover), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- The horizontal positioning of the knobs may be aligned with the specific burners.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 23 mm thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush installation:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of minimum 50 mm between the individual cut-outs.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Plan for an electrical connection (the appliance is not operable without power supply).
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Rear panel and wall trims must be heat-resistant and consist of a non-flammable material.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 300 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Installation in a 90 cm wide lower cabinet is required.
- The combination with VL 414 is not recommended, since the air extraction from the centre burner cannot be guaranteed due to the distance.
- With a total connected load of more than 12 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 12 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 32.
- Total connected load gas 17.8 KW.
- Total connected load electric 15.0 W.
- Connecting cable 1.4 m with plug.