- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Cooktop, lava stone trough and grease collecting insert from stainless steel.
- Two zones, each 1500 W, can be operated together as a complete surface or each halve separately.
- Two-part cast grill.
- Safety shut-off.
- Pre-heat and residual heat indicator.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted, with or without an appliance cover), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush installation:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of minimum 50 mm between the individual cut-outs.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 100 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or from the wall must be observed.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 26.
- Total connected load 3.0 KW.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m without plug.