- Power levels depend on the remote fan unit.
- Control knob with illuminated ring included in delivery.
- Three electronically controlled power levels and an intensive mode.
- Automatic function with sensor-controlled run-on function.
- Large-scale metal grease filter with high grease absorption.
- Grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Grease filter and activated charcoal filter saturation indicator.
- Airflow-optimised interior for efficient air circulation.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Enamelled ventilation grille, dishwasher-safe.
- Air exhaust bend included in delivery.
- Overflow 250 ml capacity.
- Cooktop-based ventilation control (with suitable cooktop).
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN (recommended) or wireless via WiFi.
- The availability of the Home Connect functionality depends on the availability of the Home Connect Services in your country. Home Connect Services are not available in every country – for further information please check: www.home-connect.com
- Consumption data is referred to a configuration with the remote fan unit AR 403 122.
- Energy efficiency class A+ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D.
- Energy consumption 40.4 kWh/year.
- Ventilation efficiency class A.
- Ilumination efficiency class -.
- Grease filter efficiency class B.
- Sound level min. 57 dB / max. 71 dB normal mode.
- Refer to the table on page XX for the matching remote fan units for air recirculation or air extraction mode.
- Please refer to page XX for recommended configurations of downdraft ventilations and remote fan units and the needed ducting elements.
- For each VL one remote fan unit is recommended.
- Vario cooktops like Vario electric grill and Vario gas wok should be placed between 2 VL.
- If operated next to gas appliances, the air baffle AA 414 010 is recommended to ensure maximum performance of the cooktop.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush installation:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the hood’s power supply line needs to feature a suitable safety switch.
- Please read additional planning notes on page xx.
- Total connected load 10 W.
- Connecting cable 1.8 m with plug.
- Plan a LAN cable.
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.2 W.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.