- Hot air + 100 % humidity.
Hot air + 80 % humidity.
Hot air + 60 % humidity.
Hot air + 30 % humidity.
Hot air + 0 % humidity.
Low temperature cooking.
Full surface grill level 1 + humidity.
Full surface grill level 2 + humidity.
Full surface grill + circulated air.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Personalisation of automatic programmes.
- Information key with use indications.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Full surface grill 2000 W behind glass ceramic.
- Steam removal.
- Three-point core temperature probe with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Automatic programmes.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer (certified by Star-K).
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Capacity display for filter cartridge (if connected to GF 111 100 descaling system).
- 2 x LED light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- 3 tray levels.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN (recommended) or wireless via WiFi.
- The availability of the Home Connect functionality depends on the availability of the Home Connect Services in your country. Home Connect Services are not available in every country – for further information please check: www.home-connect.com
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning programme, fully automatic.
- Descaling programme for the steam generator.
- Drying programme.
- Strainer filter, removable.
- Demo cleaning programme.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS.
- At no point may the outlet hose be positioned higher than the bottom edge of the appliance. The outlet hose must also be at least 100 mm lower than the appliance outlet (see drawing "drain connection").
- Inlet hose can be extended once.
- The outlet hose must not be longer than a maximum of 5 m.
- The water connection (1) for the inlet hose must always be accessible and not located directly behind the appliance.
- The connection of the outlet hose to the siphon (2) must not be directly behind the appliance and should be accessible.
- The descaling system GF 111 100 (3) must be installed when connecting the appliance if the water hardness exceeds 7° dH.
- The façade of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- The main socket needs to be planned outside of the niche.
- Special accessories (order as spare part):
Part No. 17002490 Descaling tablets.
- Energy efficiency class A at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D.
- Total connected load 3.1 KW.
- Only cold water connection.
- Connecting cable 1.8 m with plug.
- Plan a LAN cable.
- Power consumption standby/display on 0.8 W.
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.5 W.
- Power consumption standby/network 1.8 W.
- Time auto-standby/display on 20 min.
- Time auto-standby/display off 20 min.#
- Time auto-standby/network 20 min.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.