- 1 high output burner (560 W - 3000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 22 cm.
- 1 standard burner (380 W – 1900 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 20 cm.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Cast pan support with continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Residual heat indication.
- Operation indicator.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- A minimum clearance of at least 150 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- With a total connected load of more than 12 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 12 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Appliance weight: approx. 9.
- Total connected load gas 4.9 KW.
- Total connected load electric 10.0 W.
- Connecting cable 1.5 m with plug.