- 2 Super-Quick cooking zones ø 18 cm (1800 W); together they convert to 18 x 41.5 cm (4400 W) roasting zone.
- 1 Super-Quick cooking zone ø 12 cm (750 W), converts to ø 21 cm (2100 W, with booster 2600 W) cooking zone.
- 1 Super-Quick cooking zone ø 14.5 cm (1050 W), converts to ø 21 cm (2200 W) or ø 27 cm (3080 W) cooking zone.
- 1 Super-Quick cooking zone ø 14.5 cm (1200 W, with booster 1600 W).
- Sensor control with direct selection of ouput level.
- Cooking zone marking.
- Electronic power control in Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone.
- Frying sensor function for ø 21 cm cooking zone.
- Booster function.
- Cooking timer for up to 99 minutes.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Main switch.
- Operation indicator.
- 2 stage Hh residual heat indicator for each zone
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Immersion depth 51 mm, depth at plug socket 51 mm.
- The cooktop must not be installed lower than the top edge of the worktop.
- Under the plug socket, a 10 mm clearance must be observed from side panels or from intermediate shelf.
- The cooktop must be freely accessible from underneath to be able to detach the cooktop´s base in a downward direction.
- Installation possible in a 60 cm wide lower cabinet.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath.
- Cooktop clamping range: 20 - 50 mm.
- Joint width may vary due to dimensional tolerances of the glass ceramic cooktop and the worktop cut-out.
- Appliance weight: approx. 13.
- Total connected load 11.0 KW.
- Plan a connection cable.