- 1 high output burner (500 W - 3000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 26 cm.
- 1 standard burner (320 – 1750 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 20 cm.
- 1 economy burner (330 W – 1000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 16 cm.
- Control knobs with cooking zone and output level markings for 9 levels.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Two-part cast pan support with continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- The cooktop can be surface-mounted.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Installation in a 56 cm standard niche.
- Air intake from above.
- Intermediate shelf is recommended.
- Allow for a gas connection when planning drawer depth.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath.
- A minimum clearance of at least 100 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Appliance weight: approx. 12.
- Total rating :Gas : 9.75 KWelectro : 1.1 W
- Connecting cable 1.0 m without plug.