- Three sided bevelled frameless finish
- 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- TouchSelect: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
- PowerBoost function for all zones
: boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- ReStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- Quick Stop: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety shut off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Total number of positions that can be used at the same time||4|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 14,5 cm Ø, 1 x 21,0 cm Ø, 2 x 18,0 cm Ø|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.4 (2.2) kW, 1 x 2.2 (3.7) kW, 2 x 1.8 (3.1) kW|
|Basic surface material||Glass ceramic|
|Main colour of product||Black|
|Energy consumption of hob||175.0 Wh/kg|
Size and weight
|Dimensions||51 x 592 x 522 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||490 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||500 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||560 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||560 mm|
|Depth for installation||51 mm|
|Appliance height above the worktop||6.0 mm|
|Connection rating||7,400 W|
|Length of electrical supply cord||110 cm|
|Plug type||no plug|
|hotplate control settings||Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone|
|Cooking zone flexibility||Ring zone|
|Infrared cooking sensor||No|
|PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)||No|
|Setting transfer function||No|
|Keep warm function||No|
|dishwasher safe pan support||No|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|